2/19/07

Easy Sauteed Scallops with Garlic

Easy Sautéed Scallops with Garlic

Serves 4

2 pounds sea scallops
¼ cup all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon white pepper
½ teaspoon paprika
¼ teaspoon salt
4 Tablespoons olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
½ cup fresh parsley, chopped

Wash and dry the scallops. Put flour, pepper, paprika and salt in a large plastic resealable bag. Add the scallops and shake to coat.

Heat the oil in a large sauté pan over medium high heat. Add the garlic and sauté approximately 1 minute. Add the scallops and brown on all sides, about 7 minutes.

Toss the scallops with the parsley just before removing from heat. Serve hot with roasted potatoes or rice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure exactly why but this site is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end? I'll
chеcκ back latег on and see
if the problеm still existѕ.

Feеl free to surf to my web-site ... www.greenjuicingrecipes.com