1/20/07

Thank you for your emails

I have to tell you that I am so surprised by the number of emails I've already received from people who have seen my blog. Thank you for the comments, questions and tips. One question that I've been asked a few times already is why my blog does not come up when they do a Google search for home cooking or cooking. Honestly, I'm trying to figure out how to do that myself. As I said in the beginning, this is my first blog and I am learning so much. I would love to have my site come up when you type in "cooking" or "home cooking" but I haven't been able to figure out how to do it yet. In fact, if there's a blogger out that willing to share some helpful advice I would be forever grateful. This is my first experience using HTML codes as well and it's completely foreign to me. Over time I hope to have it all down to a science and then I can provide many more links to websites and other blogs, my cookbook once it's published, and a multitude of other things. Thank you again. For now I hope you'll add my URL to your favorite places so you can access it.

No comments: